23+ best SEO tools 2022 (Honest Reviews and Free Options) – SEO is one of the most important digital marketing skills, yet some say it takes the most time to master.
Whether you want to start a blog, an eCommerce brand, or a SaaS company, your website needs traffic. And to get organic traffic, you need to rank in Google for specific keywords.
Organic Google traffic is available on only 10% of web pages on the Internet, so it is important to use the right tools.
Whether you need to research keywords, audit your website, do competitive research, or see how well you rank on Google, you need to make sure you’re doing the best you can.
In this post, I’ve ranked and reviewed the best SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Moz so you can improve your SEO game this year.
Let’s get to the list
What is the best SEO tool?
Here are my selections for the best SEO tools to operate most this year indeed.
1. SERranking – best SEO tools 2022
The best all-in-one SEO tool.
SERanking is a great SEO tool that provides a comprehensive SEO platform for agencies and businesses.
Every SEO analysis and research method can be accomplished with SERanking.
This includes keyword research, competitor analysis, site audits, and much more.
SERanking also offers features like rank tracking and backlink analysis.
Use the website audit tool to check your website for errors that may affect your SEO performance.
You can use their SEO management tools to track your keyword rankings, backlinks, etc.
Incorporating marketing features into their plans, SERanking is one of the most used and popular SEO tools on the market.
- An in-depth website audit ensures that your website stays ahead of the competition by identifying flaws that may affect your SEO performance.
- Perform backlink monitoring checks for links that may be lost or damaged, and monitor your website for new backlinks.
- The on-page SEO tester analyzes the code and structure of your website so that it is optimized for search engines.
- White labeling features allow you to brand SERanking reports with your own logo and company name.
- The Marketing Plan tool helps you create a customized marketing plan for your business.
- Keyword research lets you find the right keywords for your SEO campaign.
- API Access gives you programmatic access to SERanking data and features.
There are three pricing plans for SERanking:
Required: $ 39.20/month
Pro: $ 87.20/month
Business: $ 191.20/month
- Business owners who want to improve their website ranking will find SERanking a valuable tool.
- SEO professionals can use SERanking to assist in their keyword research, competitor analysis, and website audits.
- Digital agencies can use SERanking to pitch SEO services and provide detailed reports to their clients
- Some more details about the competitors can provide more insights.
- Easy tips to use the available quota will be helpful when starting.
- Sometimes, SERanking finds no backlinks, keywords, and traffic data for small, less-established websites, which can be frustrating in that market.
Start with SERanking.
2. Growthbar – best SEO tools 2022
GrowthBar is the easiest to use SEO tool on the market. They enable users to view millions of keyword results, backlinks to your competition, Google ad data, and create blog content with one click.
GrowthBar is a tool built using Open AI – the most sophisticated language model ever created. This means that the better the results and recommendations, the better. It is chic, smooth and 100% intuitive.
Due to its simple user interface and powerful data set, it is becoming a favorite choice for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and freelancers. But GrowthBar also counts among its customers large companies such as Minted, MagicJack, Square, Spekit, and Teepublic.
GrowthBar also has a free Chrome extension so you can get SEO insights while surfing the web.
- Organic Research – View millions of keyword suggestions, including their competitive scores.
- Contest Metrics – See your competitors’ top organic keywords, top backlinks, and export any metric to Excel-friendly CSV.
- Content Generation – Outline blog posts with the right keywords, titles, word counts, links, tones and more – all at the click of a button.
You can test the GrowthBar for free for 5 days before upgrading to a paid subscription. It’s an all-in-one super powerful SEO tool for $29/mo – which makes Growthbar significantly cheaper than other quality tools.
- Content Generation for Bloggers.
- Competitive research: Understand your competition’s top organic keywords, Google ad keywords, backlinks, and Facebook ads. Get word counts, difficulty scores, keyword suggestions, backlinks, and more to build your content strategy.
- Lack of technical SEO metric
- Absence of historical tracking data
- Deficiency of SEO audit features
For the best new SEO tool, get started with GrowthBar’s 5-day free trial.
3. SEMrush – best SEO tools 2022
SEMrush is a supreme prospect analysis tool that allows users to evaluate their competitors as well as their own range. It provides powerful metrics and lets users get the best-performing pages, content, and keywords.
SEMrush is successfully helping many website owners and eCommerce entrepreneurs understand the SEO strategies of their competitors.
This creates one of the most widespread SEO implements among small and medium-sized companies.
The SEO tool provides the best support for SEO, PPC, ad promotion, backlinks, keyword research, SERP, and much more.
- Organic Research – This feature allows users to see the top keywords used by their competitors and add changes to the domain.
- Advertising Research – It helps you drive better advertising campaigns by analyzing your competitors’ advertising budgets. You can localize your ad campaigns.
- Product Listing Ads – SEMrush allows users to view competing product listing ads and product feeds.
- Traffic Analytics – SEMrush accurately describes the online performance and traffic of a website. It helps you understand the behavior of potential customers and media costs
SEMrush offers three paid plans. The Pro Plan is $99.95, the Guru Plan is $199.95, and the Business Plan is $399.95. There is also a quote-based enterprise plan that you can customize to suit the specific needs of entrepreneurs.
- Creating guest blogging strategies.
- Competitors strategy analysis
- Past and current website ranking tracking
- Perform technical SEO audits and gauge user experience
- Looking for good advertising opportunities for CPC
- Do powerful keyword research to help your content rank higher.
- Beginners may discover it a bit problematic
- You’ll need a thicker tag for more advanced feat
- Examples of misinformation about ads and backlinks
- Get started with SEMrush today.
4. Ahrefus – best SEO tools 2022
Ahrefs is one of my famous SEO instruments on the market. Not only is it the second-fastest web crawler (just behind Google) but it has the best user interface of all the tools on this list.
It is primarily used for backlink audit, competitive analysis, URL ranking, keyword research, and much more. Like SEMrush, Ahrefs also offers organic search reports to analyze your competitors’ site traffic.
Users then use that extracted data for link building, keyword research, SEO strategies, rank tracking, and content marketing.
I use Ahrefs every day to test new backlinks, my keyword search position, and competitors’ insights.
I especially like their Keyword Explorer tool, which lets you see keyword difficulties and related keywords that “rank” for the target phrase.
All of these impressive features make Ahrefs a highly competitive SEO tool used by countless SEO professionals and entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Amazing Keyword Tools – Ahrefs generates millions of keywords in a single research question.
- Ranking History – You can view the ranking history of any keyword used on any page of your website.
- Content Explorer – You can search for content in the Ahrefs database that contains over 1 billion web pages.
- Monitor outbound links – Ahrefs reports outbound links in Site Explorer. This helps you keep track of where your guest posts are linking
You can test the product by choosing a 7-day trial 7.
After that, you can upgrade to subscription plans that start at $99 and extend up to $999.
- Find Website Improvement Tips for Increased Visibility and Rankings
- Get a clear backlink analysis report
- To know the URL ratingGet historical backlink data analysis
- To create a content strategy
- Lack of automatic client-oriented reporting if you run an agency
5. Improved web ranking – best SEO tools 2022
Advanced Web Ranking is an excellent SEO tool for units that enjoy tracking a big number of keywords. The ability to track keywords at a hyper-specific level (including the SERP feature) and white-label reporting make it ideal for agency and in-house teams.
This tool can track 3,000 search engines and more than 170 countries, with support not only for Google but also for Baidu,
Yandex, Amazon, YouTube, etc. Advanced Web Ranking also provides an in-depth competitive analysis that includes metrics such as market share, estimated visits, and new competitor discovery.
- It is a durable tool and has existed since 2002.
- Provides hyper-specific local SEO results (country, city-level, or GPS coordinates) for both desktop and mobile.
- 3.000 search engines and over 170 countries (also offers support for SEs such as Baidu, Yandex or Amazon, and Youtube)
- You can export via white-label reporting, PDF, or CSV, create permalinks, integrate with Data Studio, and more.
- It can accommodate a large number of keywords (which is great for agencies and large in-house teams).
- The tool supports unlimited users with various rights (admin, team members) at no extra cost.
Advanced Web Ranking has four settled plans and all come with a 30-day unrestricted practice. Plans increase value by providing more “units”, allowing you to access higher keywords for tracking.
- Starter: $49 per month.
- Pro: $99 per month.
- Agency: $199 per month.
- Enterprise: 99 499 per month.
- Perform keyword research.
- Large volume tracking of keywords.
- Find specific keyword rankings locally.
- Understand competitors’ insights and SERP features.
- If you’ve been tracking huge amounts of keywords since you collected the rankings in real-time, it can take a long time to get updated.
- There is no link-building module.
6. Sitechecker – best SEO tools 2022
Sitechecker.pro is a great website tester that provides an in-depth SEO analysis so you can improve your SEO. You just input your website URL and click Analyze. Once SiteChecker scans your website, you’ll gain insights into traffic, backlinks, rankings, and more.
- Website Change Monitoring – Their ongoing website scans audit your website and provides information on changes that have been made and how they impact your SEO scores.
- On-Page SEO Audit – SiteChecker scans your web pages and provides insight into problem-solving.
- Website Traffic Check – You can see the traffic of competing sites without any limits.
- Daily Backlink Tracking – Get notified whenever a new link points to your site (or disappears) so you can take action.
- Check Ranking – View your keyword rankings (including local and mobile rankings).
SiteChecker has three main pricing plans starting at $29 per month. Their $29/month startup plan gives you the ability to use their website checker for 5 websites, 5,000 URLs, 500 keywords, and 5,000 backlinks. Scale pricing plans with the number of websites, URLs, keywords, and backlinks you want to track.
- People that need a website checker for site audits.
- Competitor tracking.
- Keyword position tracking and monitoring.
- New and lost backlink tracking.
7. Authority Lab – best SEO tools 2022
Authority Labs is another very useful SEO tool that comes with a very simple user-friendly interface. With Authority Labs, you can easily set up multiple sites and optimize your SEO campaign. Laser Target This helps you achieve position-specific rank tracking for your audience.
Users can also hunt the SEO movements and techniques used by their opponents in the market.
- Global Tracking – You can easily track both local and global for different countries and cities.
- Keyword Targeting – Effective keyword targeting with the Keyword Research Tool.
- Free Trial – Authorities Labs offers 30 days free trial.
- Daily Reporting – Get in-depth reports, including daily rank checking, that help you analyze where you stand.
Authorities Labs offers four different pricing plans. The Plus Plan costs $49, and the Pro Plan costs $99. Other advanced plans include the Pro Plus at $225 and the Enterprise Plan at $450. In addition, you get a free 30-day trial; No credit card is required.
- Competitive domain tracking
- Tracking product rankings on different sites
- Compare mobile rankings with desktop results
- In-depth analytical reporting in the reporting process offers automated reporting
- Sort keywords alphabetically, and there is no option to change this filter setting
8. Surpstat – best SEO tools 2022
Surpstat is a one-stop shop for SEO and digital marketing solutions. It helps you with almost everything from optimizing your SEO to running your ad and content marketing campaigns.
Surpstat tool does keyword research, competitive research, PPC analysis, and more. The dashboard is smooth and easy to use to avoid complications. Also, it helps the website owners to keep a complete track of the backlinks of their competitors.
- Website Analysis – Serpstat performs an analysis by monitoring the domain and URL of the website. The study possesses in-depth SEO and PPC investigation.
- Keyword Research – Keyword investigation possesses cluster analysis, search recommendations, search magnitude, content marketing, and SERP study.
- Backlink Analysis – Collects extensive backlink data over the last two years and simultaneously monitors your competitors’ backlink strategies.
- Site Audit – Clears your website, HTML, and page speed and does not allow you to miss any potential errors.
Serpstat offers four different pricing plans, including monthly and annual subscriptions. Lite plans cost $69 per month, Standard plans cost $149, Advanced plans cost $299, and Enterprise costs $499. You will also accept a 30-day unrestricted trial.
- Search for keyword variations and collect international data
- Checking the relevance of different webpagesPublic search results tracking
- Find out your competitors’ advertising strategies and budgets
- Site auditing is quite slow for heavy websites
- Sometimes shows the wrong keywords
9. Long Tail Pro – best SEO tools 2022
Long Tail Pro is a keyword study instrument that helps you analyze small competitive keywords. These keywords can help you generate high-converting online traffic, whatever your niche.
It provides excellent keyword suggestions in bulk with keyword competitive scores. This SEO tool is new and suitable for startups.
- Create multiple projects – keep all your campaigns organized for different sites
- Import & Export – Quickly export the best keywords in Excel and import them to Long-Tail Pro Dashboard
Here’s how Long Tail Pro works:
Long Tail Pro offers three different pricing plans with a 10-day money-back guarantee. Agency plans cost $ 98 per month, Pro plans $ 45, and Starter plans $ 25.
- Finding Competitive Keywords
- Creating long-tail keywords
- Limited manual keywords
- Limited seed keywords
- Backlinks do not help in the analysis
10. SEO capabilities – best SEO tools 2022
SEObility is a powerful all-in-one SEO software that helps you monitor your website, which is useful in SEO optimization. With its daily updates and link-building tools, SEObility helps entrepreneurs easily improve their search engine rankings.
On top of that, it efficiently crawls all the linked pages of a website and detects problems like duplicate content and broken links.
- Rank Tracking – Helps you track daily keyword rankings based on different populations and search engines.
- Keyword Monitoring and On-Page Analysis – On-page crawling and keyword monitoring advise users on how to improve.
- Local Search Results – Users can evaluate and monitor local search results which will help them to rank higher for a specific target group.
- Competitors Comparison – Explore and compare your competitors’ website content quickly so you can optimize your process.
- PDF Export and E-mail Reporting – Create regular reports to show changes in the ranking of websites.
Initial plans, designed for beginners, are available for free. The Premier plan, designed for professional websites, is available within 30 days of a free trial After the trial, the plan costs $50 per month. The final agency plan is $200 and suitable for large websites and organizations
- Website crawling and site auditing
- Checking the updated Google Rank Tracker every day
- Link building and backlink checking
- Whitelabel reporting and regular monitoring
- Run a metadata and on-page check
- Blacklist and secure browsing check
- Monitor your page response time
- Exports in-depth reports in CSV and PDF formats
11. SEOquake – best SEO tools 2022
SEOquake is one of the most powerful SEO tools and browser plugins that provides numerous SEO metrics. This is especially useful for content marketing because it quickly provides detailed information on any website.
It provides the required metrics, such as:
- Number of external links
- Alexa rank
- Google Rank
- The age of the domain
- SEMrush rank
- SEO Bar – All you have to do is browse the web pages with the SEO bar and it will provide you with quick information.
- SERP Overlay – This allows you to see a complete analysis of the SERP and the results can be exported to CSV format.
- Keyword Analysis – Provides detailed and structured reports on keywords, including accurate keyword analysis.
- Print and Export – Data from any file can be saved in CSV file format.
- Conduct an on-page SEO audit
- Examining internal and external links
- Comparing URLs and domains in real-time
- Exporting data in CSV file format
High-level parameters are quite confusing for new users
12. SEOptimer – best SEO tools 2022
SEOptimer is an easy-to-use and exact SEO audit instrument that assists you to enhance your page hierarchy. It performs excellent on-page optimization and off-page link building.
- White Label SEO Audit – Multiple factor checks give websites their own branded reports.
- Embeddable Audit – Helps you build more leads and sales for websites.
- SEO Crawler – Scanning every page of a website helps to identify technical SEO problems.
- SEO Audit API – Used for trend analysis, tracking issues, and bulk reporting.
The pricing plan includes a plan for websites and two programs for digital marketers. DIY SEO plans for sites cost 19 per month.
White-label plans and white label and embedding plans for digital marketers, on the other hand, cost $29 per month and $59 per month, respectively. You will also receive a 14-day free trial.
- Content Marketing
- On-page optimization which includes the improvement of various elements of the actual site
- Off-page optimization that includes building quality links
- Conduct advertising campaigns for faster traffic
- Social campaigns to improve social presence
- No mobile app
13. Linkminer – best SEO tools 2022
LinkMiner by Mangools is an admiringly useful backlink checker instrument that assists you to identify destroyed links. On top of that, it gives you information like DA, Facebook Likes, backlinks from Ahrefs, Moz, and much more.
- Powerful backlinks – Linkminer allows you to determine do-follow or no-follow backlinks by involving fast and developed filters.
- Link Strength – Evaluates backlink strength based on quote flow, trust flow, and Alexa rank.
- Advanced Backlink Analysis – Delivers link-building possibilities by finding fresh backlinks.
- Initially, you get a 10-day free trial. After that, payment plans start at $ 29 per month and extend up to $ 79 per month.
- Mining backlinks to your competitor’s website
- Finding specific types of backlinks
- Evaluate link strength
- Not always accurately evaluates the power of backlinks
14. Pitchbox – best SEO tools 2022
Pitchbox is an all-in-one solution that streamlines and automates effective outreach and content marketing processes. It helps you to communicate with influential bloggers, which in the end gives you the opportunity to create enough links.
- Campaign – Pitchbox helps you run campaigns to connect with publishers, bloggers, and influencers.
- Product Review – The product review feature quickly finds websites that review product
- Email Templates – Offers preset email templates to employ potential leads.
- Opportunity Details Screen – Displays information on each possibility and adds tags to opportunities.
- Workflow – This allows users to search and filter results.
Pitchbox adopts a fully customized approach to pricing them. You simply set a demo and then their team offers you a custom monthly price.
- Finding influencers, bloggers, and publishers
- Customize outreach emails with automatic follow-up
- Data-driven decision making to bring maximum results
15. Google Search Console – best SEO tools 2022
The best SEO tools are Google Search Console
If you want to increase the Google ranking of your website, what could be better than using Google’s SEO tool itself?
Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) helps you understand Google’s perspective on your website, measure site search traffic, and resolve issues related to your sitemap and indexing.
Supplying numerous data points and recommendations, Google Search Console is the backbone of your SEO. Note: Bing Webmaster Tools should be used in conjunction with this tool.
In addition to the Google Keyword Planner that runs through Google AdWords, the Search Console is a must for every website. You can easily install this tool in WordPress with Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Communication Channel – A communication channel that sends information about errors to your website.
- Control Center – This allows users to monitor XML sitemaps that help them re-evaluate and fix errors.
- Data Source – This allows users to extract data from Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
- Sometimes caution and advice come with a misinterpretation
- Does not provide any information to your competitors
- The new version lacks some important SEO functionality
16. Moz – best SEO tools 2022
Moz is, without a doubt, one of the best SEO tools on the market. From site auditing to rank tracking and backlink analysis to keyword research, there’s not much that Moz can’t do. It gives you industry-standard metrics and various page optimization tips.
You can also install MozPro for enhanced features and MozBar browser extensions, which allow SEO analytics, Moz scores, and Google SERP information in your browser.
- Rank Tracking – Tracks the organic rankings and performance of thousands of traffic-driving keywords.
- Keyword Analysis – Helps you find new keywords with competitive research and SERP analysis.
- Backlink Analysis – Provides metrics like domain authority and helps you generate additional backlinks.
- Site Audit – crawls all your web pages to find any problems or errors.
Moz offers a 30-day free trial Payment plans start at $ 99 per month and extend up to $ 599 per month.
- Increase website traffic and ranking
- Keyword research and on-page optimization
- Link profile analysis
- Many do not explore keywords
- Databases and metrics are only available in the United States
17. UberSuggest – best SEO tools 2022
Ubersuggest does not require any identification. Created by marketing guru Neel Patel, this SEO tool holds a great reputation in the industry.
It’s basically a free keyword research SEO tool that helps you find a myriad of long-tail keywords to increase your outreach to your content.
- Content Optimization – Provides you niche keywords to help you optimize content for a blog or website.
- Competition Analysis – This helps you analyze what your website’s competitors are doing or which keywords are helping them rank better.
- Keyword Analysis and Suggestions – Discover the keywords that your target audience is using.
- Free of cost.
- Identify keywords to increase your search engine rankings
- Competitive analysis data
- There is nothing to complain about; Pretty good for a free tool.
18. Spyfu – best SEO tools 2022
SpyFu permits users to discover the most fruitful keywords used by their challengers. It also shows each ad campaign conducted by the contestants and their organic search
- PPC Ad Rank Tracking – Helps you keep track of your ads and suggest extension keywords.
- Monitor PPC Contestants – Monitor emerging competitors and their PPC strategies.
- Keyword Grouping – Shows competitors’ AdWords keyword groups so you can incorporate them into your own SEO strategy.
- AdWord Advisor – Analyzes campaigns managed by your competitors and suggests useful keywords.
- Keyword Spy Tool – Search for keywords used by your competitors and the numbers they receive from them.
SpyFu offers three different pricing plans with unlimited access to search results. Pricing plans start at $33 per month and go up to $199 per month when billed annually.
- Spy on your competitors’ keyword strategies
- Keyword group analysis
- Influencer marketing
- Track SEO keyword rankings
- Does not always show accurate information
- The user interface is quite complex for beginners
19. WooRank – best SEO tools 2022
WooRank is an automated website review tool and SEO strategy tester. It provides you with a lot of valuable data that helps you increase your website traffic, leads, and sales.
This SEO tool is suitable for everyone, be it digital marketers, webmasters or agencies.
- Keyword Tool – The Keyword Tool is used for tracking and ranking changes along with competitor keyword research.
- Site Crawl – Helps you fix site errors, track security issues, quickly find indexing errors, and troubleshoot any duplicate content.
- SEO Monitoring – Monitor landing page traffic, quick keyword insights, website uptime, and overall performance.
- Sales Tools – Comes with a suite of sales tools that help you create high-conversion sales pitches, white-label reports, custom PDF report templates, and more.
- WooRank Extension – A free tool that performs a detailed analysis of websites.
WooRank offers three different plans and a 14-day free trial. The Pro Plan costs $59.99 per month, the Premium Plan $179.99 per month, and the Enterprise Plan $249.99 per month.
- Mobile rendering
- Social media data
- SERP ranking and backlinks
- Analyze your competitors’ websites
- Marketing checklist and site crawl analysis
- It’s a little expensive
20. Fat rank – best SEO tools 2022
Fat Rank is an awesome Google Chrome extension that permits you to discover where your website rates on Google. Additionally, it allows users to quickly download CSV reports from both the Fat Rank mobile app and the Chrome extension.
- Unlimited Keywords and Domains – Fat Rank provides unlimited keywords for any website that helps users outperform their competitors.
- Graph Properties – Graph properties show changes in the ranking of web pages over time.
- CSV and PDF Reporting – It mails the user in-depth and powerful analytical reporting in both CSV and PDF formats.
- FREE OF COAST:
- Competitors keyword research
- Quick ranking report
- Multiple keyword checks
- You can only check one keyword at a time
- Allows you to save previous keyword data
21. Sitliner – best SEO tools 2022
Like other SEO tools on this list, the site liner doesn’t come with extra bells and whistles. That said, it’s still a powerful tool that allows website owners to run a thorough check on their website. It helps you find problems, such as broken links, duplicate content, and more. This helps them improve the quality of their website (s), which in turn ultimately increases their search engine rankings.
- Duplicate Content – Sitliner evaluates duplicate content on the website. Instead of scanning each page at once, it scans 500 pages at once.
- Page Power – Analyzes the power of pages based on the number of backlinks.
- Broken links – Scans the website thoroughly for broken links to make sure every link on the website is working properly.
- Reports – Shows a detailed report on each page, including a standard XML sitemap.
Sitliner offers two different pricing plans. “Sitliner Free” is free and allows you to analyze up to 250 pages per month The paid version of Sitliner Premium costs 1c per page and can scan up to 25,000 pages a month.
- Search for duplicate content
- Finding broken links
- Increase the power of your webpage (s)
- Limited to internal analysis only
22. Screaming Frog SEO Spider – best SEO tools 2022
Screaming Frog is one of the best SEO tools that can help you audit your website very quickly. All you have to do is enter the URL of your website, and it will start crawling to find any broken links, missing tags, duplicate content, etc. The frog shouts and seldom sees any fault.
- Audit redirects – Helps identify both temporary and permanent redirection chains.
- Duplicate Content – Finds duplicate content, duplicate URLs, and any other duplicate content.
- XML Sitemap – Create a quick XML sitemap with the appropriate configuration on the URLs
- Analyze metadata – Analyze accurately to make sure your metadata and page titles have the right length.
- Screaming Frog is available for free but only if you want to crawl up to 500 URLs.
- Alternatively, you can upgrade to the paid version which costs £149 per year.
- Extracting data with XPath
- Search for duplicate content
- Lack of an API
- The free version comes with limited options
23. Seed Keywords – best SEO tools 2022
Seed Keywords lets website owners, bloggers, and influential people find the most valuable keywords to increase their search engine rankings. Users can find the most relevant keywords for their website by creating a search view for a specific query.
Here’s how it works:
First, create a scenario that is nothing more than a question.
Example: “If you have a faulty PC and you ought to set it. What are you peeking for?”
Next, the tool will provide you with a unique URL that you need to share with as many people as possible.
After that, you will have people to answer your questions, which means you now have a huge list of search terms from real-life users.
- Create a Scenario – Helps to create unique URLs by creating a unique scenario tailored to the needs of your website.
- Seed Keywords – Provides a variety of seed keywords to free users.
- You do not have to pay a single penny. No hidden costs.
- Collecting information by creating situations
- Discover keyword ideas from real-life internet users
- Keywords can often be wrong
24. Mangools – best SEO tools 2022
If you want an all-in-one SEO tool on a low budget, Mangools has you covered. It comes with a suite of five additional SEO instruments that can assist you with keyword research, SERP analysis, position tracking, and connection tracking.
Unlike most SEO tools, Mongols does not offer additional features that you will probably never use.
- KWFinder – This is a keyword research tool that allows website owners to find the right keywords for their website content.
- SERPChecker – This allows users to test high-ranking websites for specific keywords in different parts of the world. Users can also check the mobile ranking of keywords.
- SERPWatcher – This helps users keep track of keyword ranking changes.
- LinkMiner – It helps users analyze the backlinks of competitors and discover more backlink opportunities.
- SiteProfiler – Gives users a better view of their competitors’ websites so they can carefully analyze their process.
Mangools offers three different pricing plans for different levels of business. It offers a 48-hour money-back guarantee and a 10-day free trial. Basic plans cost $29.90 per month, premium plans cost $39.90, and agency plans cost $79.90.
- Keyword tracking and competitor analysis
- Link management and localization
- Rank tracking based on relevant keywords
- Does not deliver a dashboard for clients
- Databases are not as huge as other leading SEO tools
What is an SEO tool?
SEO tools are illustrated as search engine optimization software that assists website owners to improve their visibility on Google. SEO tools are primarily used to help website owners with keyword research, link building, on-page SEO, keyword rank tracking, technical SEO, and more.
These tools are usually software as a service (SaaS) applications that can be used online for a monthly fee. With Google’s ever-changing algorithm, it’s important to have a few different SEO tools in your arsenal because they’re used for different things.
For example, if you start with a new website, you can use Ahrefs for keyword research, SurferSEO for semantic keywords, and SEMrush for on-page SEO and technical SEO analysis.
SEO Tools FAQ.
How long does it take to do SEO?
It usually takes 3-6 months to see the results of your SEO efforts. If you have just started a blog and your website is brand new, it will take longer than a reputable, high domain authority (DA) site. For example, it took me about eight months to get my first 100,000 monthly visitors.
Now that I have more DA, I can write a new page, index it, and it may appear on 2-3 pages of Google in a single day.
Overall, the key is to consider each blog post as a long-term investment and update it regularly to improve your search rankings.
What is the best free SEO tool?
There are many free SEO tools out there, but they do not have many helpful features like the paid options. However, if you want to monitor your SEO and do free keyword research, you can try one of these tools:
1. Google Keyword Planner.
2. Moz Link Explorer.
3. Google Trends.
4. Google Analytics.
5. Google Search Console.
6. Keyword Hero.
7. Screaming frog.
Can I do my own SEO?
Yes, you can manage your own SEO if you are good at SEO techniques. I do all my own SEO for this blog – I launched last year and now write to 300,000 monthly visitors, so it’s definitely possible.
Here are the steps to do your own SEO:
1. Read SEO blogs and carry courses to enhance your talents.
2. Know your target readers.
3. Do keyword research to find valuable keywords for writing.
4. Write your page and blog post with SEO in mind.
5. Create Domain Authority (DA) with backlinks from guest posts and link-building outreach.
6. Understand how to use Google Analytics to monitor your traffic.
How much should I spend on SEO?
If you want to hire someone to help you with SEO, the price can range from $75-150 per hour for an SEO expert ($750- 500 1,500 per month). High-end digital marketing agencies can charge up to $20,000 per month for complex work for large websites. In addition, SEO tools are either free or cost around $99 per month. The first step in figuring out what to spend on SEO is to calculate your return on investment (ROI) based on your website and niche.
Is SEO difficult?
Yes, SEO is difficult because it requires knowledge of multiple disciplines and search engines always change and update their algorithms. To be successful in SEO, you need to create Domain Authority (DA) for your website, including link-building efforts. You also need to understand how to write content that ranks and specializes in keyword research, writing, content marketing, WordPress, and much more.
Using top SEO tools can quickly improve your keyword research and search engine rankings.
When choosing a tool, be sure to look at the exact features you need (and cost) before making a final decision.
Whether you’re a blogger, a SaaS company, or a local business, SEO tools are 100% essential for competing in search engines.
Which SEO tool do you use? Let me know in the comments below.
Read more at smhaider.com: If you are just starting out, check out my complete guide on how to start a blog this year. And if you’re ready to monetize your traffic, you can read my reviews of the top Affiliate approved programs to join.